Saturday, April 4, 2009

AIG...ARRGGGHHH!

Are President Obama and I the only ones who feel total outrage and disgust that executives of AIG were given $150 million in bonuses?

What the hell?

This insurance company shot itself in the head and went to the U.S. ER and begged to be saved. No last rites for them. Because of their size, these buggers were given $173 billion dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So instead of stopping there and saying, “Thank you very much. We promise to do much, much better in the future,” they went out and gave their executives, who should have had their butts kicked out because of their stellar work, BONUSES FOR DOING A CRAPPY JOB!!!!!

Do you remember hearing about people getting lousy bonuses or no bonuses because they did a poor job? People who do fabulous work at their jobs don’t normally get bonuses like some of these fools did. Oh, it’s in their contract?

Hello- AIG – life as you know it does not exist anymore. No more rewarding for bad, no terrible work.

So now they say the lawsuit would cost them more if they did not honor the contract and give out the bonuses. Oh, please. Spare me. Don’t you all feel a little stupid for even making that statement?

President Obama – I am behind you 100% if you want to take that money back. I will even drive the “give me back our damn money” car if you need a driver. And if I run one or 2 of them over, can I get a bonus?

This is the 2nd time in one week that I say, “Gimme the money .” Back. Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment